It's Getting Colder! - Information about Blanketing2
Reminder: We have many many blankets and limited space! I am now setting a limit on blankets in the aisles and on hooks to reduce clutter.
- Outdoor boarders and School horses are to have only one (1) blanket out (on horse or on hook) at a time.
- School coolers will be labeled and allowed on hooks.
- Personal coolers should remain in your box.
- Indoor boarded horse may have 1 blanket on and up to 2 blankets on their rack at one time.
- All other blankets must remain in your box or folded neatly above lockers on the arena side of the main boarder tack room.
Let's work hard to keep the blankets neat and tidy!!
All Blankets must have your horses name on it. Either written directly on the blanket or on a tag attached to front buckle. Name must be clearly visible.